Thursday 22 April 2010

Alice in Wonderland Shoot

We were recently contacted by Sarah Vivienne of Sarah Vivienne Photography as she wanted to use a selection of myvintageparty's crockery (cake stands, teapots, cups and saucers) for a photo shoot. An Alice in Wonderland themed photo shoot! How fantastic we thought and we jumped at the chance! The photos turned out incredible and I thought you'd like to see! 



If anyone out there is looking to re-create an Alice in Wonderland party, please contact us or visit our website here for more information!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the china Laura. It all turned out beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fun shoot! Where is the location? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh heavenly!
    I had a vintage tea party in July but looking at theses photos puts mine to shame! It is all so gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just discovered the delights of vintage china and I'm already hooked. Bought my first plates to start my collection today off ebay. I love what you are doing and this photo shoot is superb - really shows the vintage china off at it's very best.

    ReplyDelete