Tuesday 11 August 2009

Vintage Treasures


So, I’ve finally got round to writing on the blog again... sorry i haven’t been writing more regularly.

Thought i would just post some pretty pictures of bits and bobs from around my home. Here goes...

I found this gorgeous cake stand at a car boot sale at the weekend. I love the colour of it and it looks stunning on an embroidered vintage tablecloth.

I've also got a bit of a thing for old tins at the moment, i picked this one up for 20p from a car boot sale a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what i'll use it for but it looks pretty and thats all that matters!


I saw this little cup at a car boot and just loved the colours so had to have it. They didn't have the saucer unfortunately but i'll probably make it into a candle and sit and stare at it lovingly!

You can't beat enamel... so when I saw these three buckets for £2.50 I knew I had to get them. I'll probably put some lovely flowers in them in the garden.

Yum, seville marmalade. I love this pot, its got a huge crack in it but I think it adds to the charm of it!

I bought this Singer sewing machine from our local dump for £10! What a bargain!! It's in our hallway at the moment, it doesn't really go but there's no room for it anywhere else! We should be moving home in the next few weeks and this will look fabulous in my office!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment