Tuesday 11 August 2009

I LOVE Cake Stands!

As you probably know by now I absolutley LOVE cake stands! Because of my love for them I have decided to start my very own production line making them from some gorgeous vintage plates I have collected over time. I got my husband to drill them using a special drill piece as I was far too nervous about drilling some of my favorite plates, at least I could blame him if there were any breakages! We only had one breakage so it wasn't the end of the world! The three tier stand below is my favorite, I think it looks fab. What do you think?









I will be selling my cake stands shortly on my website. Keep checking www.myvintageparty.co.uk for more information.

Laura x

1 comment:

  1. Love them hunny! I'm a bit of a cake stand fiend myself! I'm after one with a glass dome!
    your ones are fab!!

    ReplyDelete