Wednesday 2 December 2009

Vintage Cake Stands For Sale

Hi all

Hope you are all fabulous...?! Sorry its been a bit quiet on the blog front, and sorry for the lack of comments on other blogs. I've had to take a step back from blogland whilst i've been trying to get through my long list of jobs on my to-do list!

Anyway, behind the scenes, my marvellous webmaster (you know who you are!) has been working like a trooper updating my website. It has had a bit of a makeover including new photos and information as well as a vintage shop selling vintage tea cup candles and vintage cake stands. I now declare the shop officially OPEN!

So, if you fancy buying a cake stand or tea cup candle for a loved one this Christmas, take a look at the website here.



I hope you all like the new look website! And, I will be round all your blogs soon to see all the lovely things you've been making or have thrifted!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment