Friday 25 September 2009

Pretty flowers and Lola!

Well, well, well. Guess what i'm going to do today? I'm going to take some photos of the vintage caravan - hip hip hooray! Finally i hear you say! For those of you that don't know, husband and I bought a lovely little caravan a few months ago and she has been undergoing a radical transformation! Well she is pretty much finished now so we are going to take some 'proper' shots of her. You can read more about her here. In preparation, i picked these lovely flowers from my garden this morning to make her look even prettier inside! I will post the photos next week...



Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Laura x

5 comments:

  1. The flowers look gorgeous, Laura! I'm looking forward to reading about your caravan. We have a 1986 VW camper who I love dearly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH how exciting..can't wait!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one! She said stamping her feet! No really though, how fantastic, I cant wait to see what you have done to it! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the caravan!!! You must have been really busy!! Will keep looking!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, I'm so looking forward to seeing what you have done to the caravan. Do you have pics of the work in progress?? I love anything like this. See you soon , Karen x

    ReplyDelete